Time is a collection which offers maximum comfort; it speaks of its artisan origins through a set of shapes and materials that focus on providing a truly inviting experience. It is a celebration of cosiness.
The armchair is offered with the distinctive natural oak armrest that brings out the personality of the collection and contrasts with the seat and back cushions, which have ample proportions and are supremely comfortable. There is the option of removing the arm and supporting the piece on a flat or cross-shaped pedestal base.
DESIGNED BY MARIO RUIZ
The armchair goes with the systems and sofas from the same collection. It is available with the collection’s characteristic solid oak wood arm, or on a metal base in the shape of a cross or a flat disc.
- Removable upholstery in back cushion.
- Wooden frame covered with flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam and polyester fibre.
- Suspension consisting of elasticated webbing in different tensions.
- Seat in different polyurethane foam densities, with surface padding in fibre. Back cushion stuffed with polyester fibre and washed, sterilised down.
- Three types of bases to choose from: solid oak feet in a natural finish, a cross metal base with LDPE stops, or a metal flat disc base with felt. All metallic elements are coated with manganese coloured polyester powder paint.